This position reports to Contact Center Supervisor and, is responsible for providing customer service and support. The CCA supports customers and field employees by phone to assist with transactions and provides company information. This position is responsible to perform an active role in meeting all performance goals and metrics as defined by management. In order to do so, this position requires attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, persistence and a passion for sales/collections. In the completion of all duties, the CCA must be knowledgeable of and in compliance with all Company policies and procedures as well as applicable state and federal laws. This position requires strong verbal communication, knowledge of Company products and services and the individual must be able to multi-task while maintaining composure. Furthermore, this position requires an individual who thrives in a fast-paced production environment, easily adapts to change, and is willing to complete all duties as assigned.
Support Internal and External Customers and Contact Center Operations:
- Maintain professional attitude and behavior while communicating with customers and co-workers.
- Accurately type 35 corrected word per minute (WMP).
- Follow, understand, and quickly apply directions.
- Effectively and efficiently utilize applicable computer programs in order to provide top-notch customer service.
Influence And Manage Verbal Communication
- Utilize effective approaches when handling special telephone tasks, such as transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Apply appropriate communication skills to effectively control telephone calls.
- Ensure customers’ needs are met while following company procedures.
- Continuously build positive rapport with customers via phone.
- Ethically incorporate daily the Contact Center monthly goals and initiatives.
- Understand and embrace new company initiatives and adjusted workload.
Maintain Positive Interactions
- Continuously acclimate well with diverse personalities and individuals.
- Strong verbal communications, problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
Complete duties as assigned.
- Understand, adhere to and enforce all corporate policies including, but not limited to, Advance America’s Creed, Code of Ethics and Information Security Policies.
- Equivalent Education Level Required: A high school diploma or GED, preferred one year of contact center experience or related work experience.
- Experience Required: 1 – 2 years of prior in-bound call center experience and/or prior customer service experience with heavy phone volume and data entry strong preferred. Prior experience working in a customer service focused position required.
- Knowledge Required: Excellent verbal communications skills as would be needed to communicate in person, by phone, and through email; adaptability and flexibility to changing environment; and comfortable working in a dynamic, high volume, fast-paced environment. Ability to read, write, evaluate, and apply information. Ability to interact professionally and exhibit appropriate social skills. Ability to understand and ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and laws governing our industry/business and products. Ability to develop and maintain business relationships. Strong knowledge of customer care techniques and processes; exceptional analytical and listening skills; ability to operate well in a call center team environment. Familiarity with systems and tools. Keenness and flexibility to work extended hours. Ability to learn and utilize all technology required for the completion of job duties.
- Physical Requirements: Sitting for long periods of time; standing occasionally; walking; bending; squatting; kneeling; pushing/pulling; reaching; twisting; frequent lifting of less than 10 lbs., occasional lifting of up to 20 lbs.; typing; data entry; grasping; transferring items between hands and/or to another person or receptacle; use of office equipment to include computers; ability to travel to, be physically present at, and complete the physical requirements of the position at any assigned location.
Ability and flexibility to work hours as assigned between 7:30am and 11:00pm Monday – Friday, 9:00am and 6:00pm on Saturdays, and potential Sunday hours as determined by business necessity.
Travel: No Travel
Attire: Professional attire (as required by company standards).
Other: Must be eligible to work in the USA and able to pass a background check, drug screen, and reference checks. Regular and punctual attendance is required.
- Entry level
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Financial Services
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
|Job Category||Customer Service, IT|